Nokia Open 2023 Registration Info
2023 the registration takes place in DiscGolfScene because we are part of the European Pro Tour.
A current PDGA membership is needed and finnish player need to have Finnish Disc Golf Accosiation competition licence valid.
Registration will be in rating based phases at DiscGolfScene page
- PHASE 1 | January 17th, 2023 | MPO 1000+, FPO 920+
- PHASE 2 | January 31st, 2023 | MPO 980+, FPO 900+
- PHASE 3 | February 14th, 2023 | MPO 960+, FPO 880+
- PHASE 4 | February 28th, 2023 | MPO 940+, FPO 860+
- PHASE 5 | March 21st, 2023 | MPO 920+, FPO 840+
- PHASE 6 | April 11th, 2023 | MPO 900+, FPO 820+
- PHASE 7 | May 2nd, 2023 | Open registration
- Registration closes May 16th, 2023
Entry fee is 165€. Each player will receive a player pack.
Important note: Make sure you pay your entry fee during your registration stage.
Players on the waiting list should not pay the entry fee.
After the tournament is full the waiting list players can get a spot from player withdrawing or from tournament director by given a wildcard. In less than 30 days to tournament only tournament director can give these spots to waiting list players.
Wild cards will be issued by the tournament director. The wild cards can also be used to grant spots to the waiting list players.
Applying for a wild card:
Register for the event and then send your request to the tournament director.
Withdrawals and refunds
We will refund your tournament fee until 4 weeks for the tournament. 10€ commission will be hold. After that You may get the players package. All withdrawals must be made by contacting the tournament director directly by email.