Nokia Open 2020
2020 Nokia Open is approved by PDGA but we are still waiting for the approval from Nokia city. This year the tournament will not ba a part of any national tour. Tournament will be hold at beautiful Nokia central park and the course will be same as last year.
We will announce later when the registration opens.
You can follow all the tournament news at Nokia Open event page.
- Registration ois open.
- Event date: 04-06 Sep 2020.
- Location: Nokia DiscGolfPark, Hinttalankatu 6, 37100 Nokia, Finland.
- PDGA C-tier event.
- 200 players.
- Divisions: MPO, MP40, MP50, MP60, FPO, FP40, MA1, FA1, MJ18 and FJ18.
- All players play three 18-hole rounds – one round per day with golf starts.
- Check out the registration and player info if you are playing on tournament.
- News and info at tournament week on Facebook and Metrix.
Tournament center is at Nokia central sport fielt (Nokian keskusurheilukenttä) behind the ice hall. Same place as previous years.